doudoulinux-2013-04-25-zh_CN:can't install onto my epc700

As the guid on doudoulinux blog: Booting a DoudouLinux ISO from an USB key , I succesfully boot into epc 700 using a 4 GB usb key, Thanks doudoulinux!

But, when i type sudo live-installer into the lxterminal, system tell me:
/root/.gtkrc-2.0.8: can’t find file : $HOME/.gtkrc-2.0.mine"
No module named cv
ERROR: you must be root to get free disk space information

Trackback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/live-installer/main.py”, line 31, in <module>
win = InstallerWindow(fullscreen=False)
File “/usr/lib/live-installer/frontend/gtk_interface.py”, line 534, in init
gtk.main_quit()
RuntimeError:called outside of a minloop

And pop up a dialog: No disk of sufficient size Ther installer has not been able to find a disk with enough storage space.The installation is not possible.

So, how can i do to resolve the problem?

Thanks!

Hello,

There is a test in the installer to check that it’ll be able to create the required partitions (4.3 GB). However I’ve recently added another test so that if there is not enough space, the installer just makes one partition and ignores swap space. Please check the version of the live-installer you have:

$ dpkg -l the live-installer

If you get 2013-01-08-doudou6 this would mean I made a mistake somewhere in the building process.

Hello,

There is a test in the installer to check that it’ll be able to create the required partitions (4.3 GB). However I’ve recently added another test so that if there is not enough space, the installer just makes one partition and ignores swap space. Please check the version of the live-installer you have:

$ dpkg -l the live-installer

If you get 2013-01-08-doudou6 this would mean I made a mistake somewhere in the building process.