I can not understand the command from the systemd?

journalctl --since "tomorrow"

By idea to show magazines from tomorrow. As it is illogical.
Tell me what is the essence of the time with the key tomorrow?

Hi,

Unless I’m also missing something the string “tomorrow” does not make much sense with the --since parameter. However, it is present to be used with the --until parameter conjunction. For example:

# journalctl --since "today" --until "tomorrow"

For more detailed information:

-S, --since=, -U, --until=
Start showing entries on or newer than the specified date, or on or older than the specified date, respectively. Date specifications should be of the format “2012-10-30 18:17:16”. If the time part is omitted, “00:00:00” is assumed. If only the seconds component is omitted, “:00” is assumed. If the date component is omitted, the current day is assumed. Alternatively the strings “yesterday”, “today”, “tomorrow” are understood, which refer to 00:00:00 of the day before the current day, the current day, or the day after the current day, respectively. “now” refers to the current time. Finally, relative times may be specified, prefixed with “-” or “+”, referring to times before or after the current time, respectively. For complete time and date specification, see systemd.time(7). Note that --output=short-full prints timestamps that follow precisely this format.

Run:
man journalctl

to read more about journalctl command.

Hope this helps…