How to reach to a local domain hosted by BIND from android

I installed CentOS 6.5 in virtual machine on Window 7.
in addition, i have an Android device(Samsog galaxy s2+)
all these three machines connected to a Wifi network via a linksys WAG54G2 access point. they all can see(ping) each other.

I also have a local domain hosted by BIND dns server that configured correctly.

my goal is that the Android device could connect to the domain name but I can’t connect to the local domain from the android device. I think it is a DNS issue or an android bug.
I googled a lot.
I used SetDNS and a few other similar apps to set local DNS Server for my android device.also i rooted the android device and played a lot with that(hosts file, resolv.conf …) but i still can’t resolve(nslookup,ping,dig,host) the local domain.

I really need your help , guys.
thanks.

but I can’t connect to the local domain from the android device.

Connect how? Port? Service?

Where is the BIND dns server configured?

I would suggest first to make sure that everything works using IP addresses. Simply instead of specifying FQDN use IP address for a host you are trying connect to. Once everything is working using plain IP addresses that you can start troubleshooting DNS.

Connect how? Port? Service?

Where is the BIND dns server configured?

I would suggest first to make sure that everything works using IP addresses. Simply instead of specifying FQDN use IP address for a host you are trying connect to. Once everything is working using plain IP addresses that you can start troubleshooting DNS.

connect to a port (for example tenet domainname 4030 or even ping dominname)
i want to the local domain name be resolved at my android device(192.168.1.101).
the BIND dns server configured on a host in my wifi network(192.168.1.100) and works fine(caz i can resolve the dominname at local host)

everything works fine using IP addresses.

How are your network settings configured? Are you using static or dynamic IP address?

Did you try dynamic IP address and let your local DHCP server to set DNS server for your android device automatically?