I'm not sure where to get ubuntu 20.04 for intel

Hello, I started this quest because I got really pissed at micro something or other SOFT. I installed linux mint it works. but a game I wanted to play Albion online is acting really weird. then I read that it (albion online) only works with ubuntu (thought that linux mint was Ubuntu) I’m really new to the linux world so things are not well understood by me at this time. However now I ran into another problem (can only find ubuntu AMD 64 downloads) And I have Processor Intel® Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
No idea where to find a image for the above processor.

Two questions, Is linux mint UBuntu, and can someone point me to a UBUNTU 20.04 download that will work with (Processor Intel® Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)) thanks

Hi Jvasher,

Welcome to our forums.

Regarding the Ubuntu installation media, you got the right one, you need the AMD 64 bit version for your system. We have a Download Guide for Ubuntu 20.04, where you’ll also find various flavors of the release.

About Mint: while it is based on Ubuntu and Debian, it is technically a distinct distribution, so it is not guaranteed that what runs on Ubuntu, will run on Mint out of the box. The game’s site states that other distributions may be able to run the game, but not warranted.